Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant get the health monitor to record my activity ...it…

Customer Question
I cant get the...

I cant get the health monitor to record my activity ...it worked when

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I first hooked up with it and then 4 days ago it would not record anymore..I was tracking activity

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I started using it a few weeks ago...I have a new IPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

With the new phone is there a way to maximize the charge...?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.