Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my apple id and password on my mini i pad. I don't…

Customer Question
Hi... I forgot my...

Hi... I forgot my apple id and password ***** my mini i pad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No i did not ...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, First try to recover your Apple ID by using this link : https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid once you get your Apple ID please use the following link to reset the password : https://iforgot.apple.com/

Let me know the results

Thank you

when i try to enter the email address***@******.*** ... i get a message telling me that the apple ad***@******.*** cannot be used to unlock this ipad
give me back my money and cancel the on line support and the montly memebership

You are referring to the automated offer from our system. There is no way to remote into your iPad, I am sorry for any confusion.

Try doing a restore and activate via iTunes and after setting up sign in with the Apple ID and see if it works, here is how :

Important : This will cause you to lose all data (photos, files, ect...) currently on device. If you made a backup prior to losing the password, you should be able to restore that.

1-Download Itunes from : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

2-Install itunes and plug in your iPad to your pc

3-press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake/power button at the same time for 45 seconds until the Apple logo appears, once that appears you can release the buttons

4-iTunes will give message iTunes has detected an iPad in recivery mode you must restore this iPad to continue

5-click restore if it does not go through click on the iPad in the left hand side of iTunes and click restore

6-restore iPad and now you should have your iPad back.

Additional Information : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shrc3FeCJEQ

Let me know the results,

Thank you

cancel everthing .... now !!!!!