Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just upgraded to an iPad mini4 and now none of the books I…

Customer Question
Hi I just upgraded...

Hi I just upgraded to an iPad mini4 and now none of the books I had not from the iBookstore are gone. I can see them on the iCloud storage but cannot access them. Is there a way to get them back in the iBooks library

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't change the password ***** a while

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it I think

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Are you not able to download those books again from iBooks store?
Thank you
Vinod