Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband did something to my Christmas address list and…

Customer Question
My husband did something...

My husband did something to my Christmas address list and compressed 4 pages in to 1. Is there any way I can undo this?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Desk top Sierra operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

This happened yesterday and I tried edit undo and that did not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to undo this if at all possible!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I fixed it

Do you want any further assistance?

No thanks

Ok.