Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a bill from Apple today. I didn't order anything…

Customer Question
Hi, I received a...

Hi, I received a bill from Apple today. I didn't order anything today. I need to cancel this Visa number and please remove the charge for me. Thanks!!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

I upgraded a couple weeks back. I don't know. How do I find it again?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I don't know. Sorry, I am not very good at computer stuff.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, everything is great with the computer but I think someone got my Visa number. I didn't order anything today for 24.99.Thank you!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, first change your apple password ***** following the steps below :

• Sign in to your Apple ID account page : https://appleid.apple.com/
  • In the Security section, click Change Password.
  • Enter your current password, then enter a new password ***** confirm the new password.

Then call your card carrier, report the unauthorized charges, then cancel your card and order a new one.

You can also turn on the two-factor authentication option, it is an extra layer of security for your Apple ID designed to ensure that you're the only person who can access your account :

1. Using an iPad or a iPhone, Go to Settings > [your name] > Password & Security.
  2. Tap Turn On Two-Factor Authentication.
  3. Tap Continue.

let me know if you need more help please

Thank you

Do you still need help with this issue please?

Do you still need help ? Has everything worked out please ?