Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was told that my device was sent over to recovery as I…

Customer Question
I was told that...

I was told that my device was sent over to recovery as I forgot my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I would say a few months ago. I put it in my contacts but the technician at Apple this morning asked for it after he shut the phone down because of a problem I was having with a phone. They told me you would call me within 72hrs.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I believe the store did and hey didn't they the verification and when a few hours later went by they said they needed to send it through to recovery

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so except I would like to get my iPhone working with all my email and apps and contacts etc. etc bacl?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.