Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t confirm password. Ipad. Afew months tried apple

Customer Question
Can’t confirm password Technician's...

Can’t confirm password

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Afew months tried apple support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Have tried different gmails and different passwords

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.