Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad has pale blue lines that cross and click, when i am…

Customer Question
My iPad has pale...

My iPad has pale blue lines that cross and click, when i am on face book Iit isn't letting me comment, when I open or close cover it no longer opens and closes, sometimes screen freezes and I have to let charge drain to turn on again. i think i am still under warranty but not sure

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

I am not sure what you mean other than the updates offered such as ti the 11 and such which I always do. Most have been going on through many of those updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am disabled and have put off going to apple store as it is a long painful walk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How do you get into iPad to check
Security safe for you to plug into my ipad
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.