Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my passcode and I don't remember it. can you help?

Customer Question
Hi I changed my...

Hi I changed my passcode and I don't remember it. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I cant get into my phone at all...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue:(
Is it the 4 or 6 digit passcode that you forgot OR is it the password ***** your Apple ID?
Does the device show that it is now disabled, connect to iTunes?
Thank you
Vinod
I cant get into my phone, period. it was a 4 digit code...
What iPhone is it please? iPhone 6/iPhone 7/iPhone x etc..
Thank you.
Unfortunately, the only way out is to restore the iPhone to factory settings. Please note that this may delete all contents from the phone unless you have a backup.
Try some random codes and see if it works. If not, after a few attempts , your iPhone should be disabled.
Please let me know once it is disabled. We will then start the restore.
Also, please let me know what model of iPhone it is.
call me please(###) ###-####
better
Hi
Unfortunately you need to restore the iPhone. Here’s the Apple document to walk you through the steps. If you find any difficulty, please let me know.
https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT204306