Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I download photos from iPhoto to my desktop? MacOS…

Customer Question
How do I download...

How do I download photos from iPhoto to my desktop?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I tried to drag photo out of iPhoto onto desktop but it just keeps returning to iPhoto

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The drag and drop from Photos to desktop should've worked. Hold down Command key and then drag and drop to desktop or to other location. Does it copy there ?

If not, then try this. Select all the photos you would like to export, then click on File menu and select Export or Share. Does it allow you to export that way ?

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Thank you for helping me with my question. I agreed to a one time $5 request not the $40 per year. Please cancel the $35 charge to my credit card and notify me that this has been done. I will contact my credit card company to contest the $35 if I do not hear back.

I'm sorry, I'm only a tech in here with no access to your personal or financial account details to process refund my self. Please contact the customer support at***@******.*** and they will refund you.

Best Regards,

Ashik, Mac Technician