Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my email and password for my apple ID,, how can I get…

Customer Question
Forgot my email and...

Forgot my email and password ***** my apple ID,, how can I get it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My daughter set it up for me over 2 years ago>

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but it keeps asking me for my email which I can't remember cause i never used it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Im not to great with computers and phones so I need to be walked through it all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like your forgot your Apple ID and Password ***** this case first we will try to find the Apple ID please click on this link https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201354 and follow the steps in order to find out your Apple Id once we will get the Apple ID we can try to reset the password ***** that to gain access.Let me know if it works for you.