Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I accidentally hit the bottom of my board and cause the…

Customer Question
When I accidentally hit...

When I accidentally hit the bottom of my board and cause the screen to get off center, how can I correct it without turning off and restarting my computer?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A laptop but I don't know what type of OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

A long time. I can fix the problem by fiddling with two fingers on the control key but it's just hit or miss. I know there must be some way to touch it to correct it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sounds like the Mission Control option is being activated. Does the screen looks like this when you do that --> https://support.apple.com/library/content/dam/edam/applecare/images/en_US/osx/el_capitan-mission_control.png