Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We have received an e-mail stating that a purchase has been…

Customer Question
We have received an...

We have received an e-mail stating that a purchase has been made on our Apple pay account. Our Apple account has been frozen. We did not make the purchase and cannot unlock the account. We do not remember establishing an Apple account and giving our credit card number.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

A few days ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP