Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out and it tells me to sign in to iTunes and…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out and it tells me to sign in to iTunes and when I do nothing happens and the device is not showing.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been some time ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you for your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.