Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot resize the sidebar on iMovie 10.1.8. Have tried…

Customer Question
I cannot resize the...

I cannot resize the sidebar on iMovie 10.1.8. Have tried moving the cursor but the sidebar doesn't change sizes.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

IMAC 13.2 running MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Since I upgrade iMovie to Maverick. I found on a Forum and in the book "My iMovie," by Craig Johnston and Cheryl Brumbaugh-Duncan

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry, I never learned how to type so my replies will be a little slow

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I’m still waiting for an answer to my problem.
I’m headed to bed. Can you connect tomorrow?

I can. Just shoot me a message and we can continue.

Is it $39 in addition to the $36 I’ve already paid?

That is correct. Remote support is an additional $39.

No thanks. I can follow instructions if I can just get an answer to my problem

This issue isn't the guide or ability it is wether or not I can see what you are talking about. The toolbars are not meant to move in 10.1.8 which is why this is a challenge. There is clearly something else going on here.