Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iMac will not open. One of us does not know password. I…

Customer Question
My iMac will not...

My iMac will not open. One of us does not know password. I just upgraded but I did not know lingo change the password. I am on my iPad now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just reset in an attempt to get iMac opened but the new password ***** not work

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know about tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want iMac to open

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Someone now has my $5.00 but nothing is happening???? Not sure I want to pay $40.00 per month for the rest of my life either? How can I communicate with someone?
Is my only choice the "free trial" or do I need to go to Apple Store?
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.