Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my password. I can't get on now. Some of the…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can't get on now

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Some of the security qurstions I answer were correct but not for them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.