Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Oh An iMac. I'm running High Sierra. Do you know how can I…

Customer Question
Oh hey!!! :) Technician's...

Oh hey!!! :)

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

An iMac. I'm running High Sierra.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Please, do you know how can I update my app since the app store won't accept my card? I have moved countries.I am trying to update Final Cut. I bought it while I was in the US. I am presently in Nigeria and I have tried countless times unsuccessfully to update it but keep getting redirected to the Nigerian store. When i get redirected to the Nigerian store, my Nigerian card gets rejected despite it having funds. Can anyone help please? I've tried nearly everything on all the forums but no luck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all for now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.