Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My password is forgotten or does not work. when requested…

Customer Question
My password ***** *****...

My password ***** ***** or does not work. when requested reset sent to email address***@******.*** and I do not know what email account this is. I also forgot my iTunes password ***** the one I tried using did not work. Best email address for me is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Send infor to email address [email protected] .com and I do not know that account other than it is what my phone requests

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Need iTunes password *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.