Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Ipad Pro 128 whatevers. Working fine late lat

Customer Question
I have a Ipad...

I have a Ipad Pro 128 whatevers. Working fine late lat night. This morning I open an app (Facebook or even a game) and it shuts down going back to password. Enter again; and in a matter of minutes it does the same thing over and over.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Facebook?

I can open it now, make entries, look for replys do everything as normal, but in just a few minutes, maybe 2, it turns off and goes back to password ***** Everything seems to be working, just the closing down and going back to password *****

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes, the last upgrade

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not, that's pretty much it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

That is a springboard crash issue (sprinboard is the homes screen or desktop of iPhone). Apple just released a new patch/update 4 hours ago. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and do the update.

If it is crashing before allowing to update, then go to Settings > General > Date and Time. Set the data back to 1 Dec 2017 or 30 Nov 2017

Then go to Settings >General > Software Update and do the update. If it is crashing and not allowing to do the update, then go to Settings > Notifications and temporarily turn off Notifications for all apps. Then try software update.

After updating, you can set the correct date and turn Notifications back on.

If it is still not allowing you to update from there, then you need to do it from your computer. I will send the instructions. So please try the above steps first and let me know.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.