Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having password problems with my new i pad & havent been…

Customer Question
I'm having password...

I'm having password ***** with my new i pad & havent been able to use it at all. I would like it reset to factory settings

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never been able to get into it. I have tried every password ***** have ever used.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried thru i tune

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

S

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.