Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I deleted some important information I had stored in one of…

Customer Question
I deleted some important...

I deleted some important information I had stored in one of my contacts in my iphone - I need to get it back!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's my iphone, the S one?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just deleted it this morning by mistake. I haven't tried anything because I don't know how to get it back.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I now see at the top of this chat box a choice of other iphones, I didn't realize I was on the iPhone 3 page. However, I don't see a choice for my iphone SE

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you have a backup on iCloud then:

1. Sign in to iCloud.com.
  2. Click Settings.
  3. Scroll down and click Restore Calendars and Reminders under Advanced.
  4. Click Restore next to the date before you deleted your calendars and reminders.
  5. Click Restore again to confirm.