Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am desperate for a solution. Ipad 2. For over 12 months.

Customer Question
I am desperate for...

I am desperate for a solution.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

ipad 2.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

For over 12 months . I've tried everything I can think of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I getting desperate for a solution.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.