Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I phone keeps switching back to home screen on any app…

Customer Question
My I phone keeps...

My I phone keeps switching back to home screen on any app I'm on about every 2 minutes and phone is constantly pinging every 2-5 minutes how can I fix this its very annoying

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Its an iPhone 5s I think I received it this year same as iPhone 6 but size of I phone 5s

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Switching phone on and off and trying to clear safari cache as this is what it said to do on inter net when I googled for help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

When did this problem start ? After any software update ?

Hi there, This is a known issue with latest iOS. Apple just released iOS 11.2 a few hours ago. On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Software Update. Do the update from there.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

If it not allowing to do the update from iPhone itself, then go to Settings > General > Date and Time. Set the data back to 1 Dec 2017 or 30 Nov 2017

Then go to Settings >General > Software Update and do the update. After updating, change the data back to Automatic or today date. Let me know how it goes