Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is disabled. Activation requires an ID and password which…

Customer Question
It is disabled. Activation...

It is disabled. Activation requires an ID and password ***** I have forgotten.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I am unable to access my iPhone.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

IPhone 6 or 7

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

This iPhone is linked to an apple ID. Enter the Apple ID and the Password ***** were used to set up this phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I reset the apple id and password?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Let me know your email id registered with Apple Account?