Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to reset password wont take password.

Customer Question
Need to reset password...

Need to reset password ***** take password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone numbr(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Tim, to recover your Outlook account please complete the online recovery form at:

https://account.live.com/ACSR

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------