Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

After i signed in on my ipad and want to open a program the…

Customer Question
After i signed in...

After i signed in on my ipad and want to open a program the ipad jumps back to the sign in option

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is a Apple i pad but got no clue what OS is running

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Started today,i switched it of for two hours but no change

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to login to the apple ID and it is asking for Apple username and password. Your Apple ID is normally your email address and we can reset the ID. Please follow this steps and it will help you in resetting the password

1. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

2. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

3. Select Email authentication followed by Next.

4. Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

5. If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

6. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

7. If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).

8. Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

9. Once you have the ID and password, restart your iPhone and sign in.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

No it don't work

Do you remember any answer for the security questions?

I do not want this Securely connextion

No issue, you can skip that popup. Do you remember any answer for the security questions?

No
I am really sorry that I couldn't find you proper solution. In this case I will opt out and allow the other experts to view this issue for alternate solution. Thank you.
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

To resolve this problem, please try the following:

1. When you see the Apple ID Verification pop-up message, choose “Settings”
  2. Sign into the Apple ID with the password ***** the account as usual, this will make the message go away temporarily
  3. Next, back up the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iCloud and iTunes, you need to backup the device because you likely need to update iOS software
  4. Open the Settings app and go to “General” followed by “Software Update”, install any software updates that are waiting available – If you’re already on the latest version of iOS and there are no software updates available skip this step, reboot the device, and go to the next
  5. When the device boots back up, go back to “Settings”, then to “iCloud” and tap on the Apple ID username and email address, then sign in to iCloud when requested
  6. Exit out of Settings, you shouldn’t see the Apple ID verification pop-up again.

Let me know if that works?

No it did not work.I am taking my ipad in to Apple in Perth.Please refund me the money i paid for no results.

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.

As my reply of 02 December 2017 i am taking my ipad in to Apple today so please refund my money!

You will need to contact the Customer Service department for any billing enquiries.

Pete, Computer Engineer