Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am in the processes of an Account Recovery. I've been on…

Customer Question
I am in the...

I am in the processes of an Account Recovery. I've been on the phone for the past 5 hours without a positive outcome. My phone is now frozen on the Activation Lock mode and I can't get out of it. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This afternoon at 4:00pm

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I haven't. Can a smartphone please help me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of your phone?

What is the exact error or lock message that you are getting on it?

Pete, thank you for responding. I no longer have access to this phone so my problem is no longer. Thank you and if there are any further charges, please discontinue them. I do not want to subscribe to any technical support. THANK YOU!