Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Imovie not responding, don't want to lose my project running…

Customer Question
Imovie not responding, don't...

Imovie not responding, don't want to lose my project running 10.6.8

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Recently

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to crash out of iMovie if it is not responding.

If the project gets lost or corrupted then you can try recovering it, either within iMovie or by using specialist recovery software:

https://www.any-data-recovery.com/product/datarecoveryformac.htm

Pete, Computer Engineer