Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was installing the new macOS and the computer freezed. so…

Customer Question
I was installing the...

I was installing the new macOS and the computer freezed. so I have to shut down using the power bottom.

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Last year, now I was downloading the new Mac OS operating system and was supposed to upgrade... and then the installing failed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is a MacBook and was installing the latest Sierra OS just that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
I ALREADY PAID US$ 30, AND I AM TRYING TO FIGURE HOW YOUR WEB SITE WORKS TO GET THE ANSWER
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Sorry for the delay. What is your Mac showing now ?