Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have forgotten my apple ID password. Have only purchased…

Customer Question
Have forgotten my apple...

Have forgotten my apple ID password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Have only purchased product a few days ago and had forgotten to put in what I had chosen

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try to reset your Apple password, click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Do you still need help ? Has everything worked out please ?