Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a fairly new I Phone model MN8X2X/A and starting this…

Customer Question
Hi My Name is*****...

Hi My Name is*****: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a fairly new I Phone model MN8X2X/A and starting this morning not long after activating the wagon wheel comes on and goes back to pin code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The phone also seems hotter than normal

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Volume down button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.