Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to know how many photos I can download into iphoto…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how many photos I can download into iphoto and make a slide show?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a Macbook Pro and am using 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

It is not a problem. It is a question. I am wanting to downloading a large quantity of photos from a flashdrive and import into iphoto to use for a slide show with music for a funeral tomorrow.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
how much time should i expect to wait?
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Wow, THIS is how long it takes...NEVERMIND

I am so sorry for your extended wait time. Would you like a refund?

I would like a refund please. I had no idea this process would take so long.