Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am upgrading from an old iPhone to a new one and have

Customer Question
I am upgrading from...

I am upgrading from an old iPhone to a new one and have forgotten my Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It may have been about 6 months ago when I got a new MacBook

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I have limited time to do this.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you forgot your Apple ID and Password ***** this case please click on this link https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201354 and follow the steps in order to find out your Apple Id and please let me know once you found out your Apple ID.