Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot apple id. I think 3 month ago. I dont konw. my

Customer Question
I forgot apple id ...

I forgot apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think 3 month ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I dont konw

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Wilson my iphon got crazy and i want to backup my iphone immedeatly so i started to make itunse so i have no idea about your question i just want to keep my data which are on my iphone , please guide me what to do i do ??/

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

In most cases your apple ID is your email address. Try going to the following page and signing in, if you cannot try the reset password ***** using your email address as the apple ID https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.