Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad says my Apple ID HAS BEEN DISABLED. I HAVENT USED MY…

Customer Question
My iPad says my...

My iPad says my Apple ID HAS BEEN DISABLED. I HAVENT USED MY APPLE IC TODAY. IM LOCKDD OUT OF MY IPHONE BUT BOYHOOD IPADS ARE STILL WIRKING

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IM LOVKDD OU OF MY IPHONE SAYS APPLE I’d

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Im locked out of my iPhone. Message says I’m locked out of my Apple I’d

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if your iPad is disabled or iPhone or your Apple ID is disabled?

My iPhone is disabled.
Nothing more. Phon absolutely dead
Is anyone there
I do not have a computer. Just iPad and iPhone.
Okay.where is he/she

I could see that you have requested for secure remote assistance i will not be able to take the remote of the phone.

In waiting

As you have mentioned your iPhone is disabled we can perform the reset on your iPhone but in doing that you will lose all your data so before doing that i want to know if you have the backup of your data.

No, I don’t have my data backed up. Don’t know how to do that

Do you have computer?

Am I getting an answer tonight. Sure do need my phone

Sorry for the inconvenience caused Unfortunately I am out of ideas. I may have to open this question to other experts by opting out from this issue, so that any other expert would give you a quick solution for this problem with no extra charge.Other experts will be able to see the older conversation so there is no need to explain the issue again. Thank you.

The specialist can’t call me. My phone is locked, but if he’s free for this online chat,where is he?
I just have no. Phone for 24 hours. If so, I want to cancel any further service with Just Ask or what ever you are.