Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The message “Purchase of this item is not currently

Customer Question
The message “Purchase of...

The message “Purchase of this item is not currently available. This item is being modified. Please try again later”......but I’m not trying to buy anything. it pops up just about every minute.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Brand new iPad Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just today. I turned it off. I also opened up my App Store to see if anything was going on there.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it...thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Do you have the issue after the forced restart?

That did not work.
That’s ok...thank you though!

You're welcome.