Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I do not know my Apple ID number or my pass code. How do I…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know my Apple ID number or my pass code . How do I reset those numbers?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have an apple 6 phone and an iPad.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 6? What have you tried so far?

I have gon to. My settings, security, change password ***** I’m suppose to put in my pass code which I don’t know.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.