Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I needd to recover.Not sure whaT T. Apple mac pro

Customer Question
I needd to recover.Not...

I needd to recover.Not sure whaT T

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple mac pro operatiingf system is something 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac Pro? What have you tried so far?

Tried reseting password ***** sucess

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No...just tae control of my computer and do what has to be done

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.