Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My Mac hard drive was cleaned out yesterday and I lost my MS

Customer Question

my Mac hard drive was cleaned out yesterday and I lost my MS office subscription
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?
Customer: Sierra
JA: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?
Customer: back on = my Word subscription access was wiped clean from my MacBook Pro yesterday at the Apple store when my hard drive was cleared out. How do I get my access baxck
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's all I need - its MS office subscription wth PPT I think too
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Expert:  Bryan replied 11 months ago.

Please do this now:

Open up www.office.com

Click SIGN IN and then sign in to your Microsoft account when prompted.

Next, click INSTALL OFFICE at the top. Click on the Install button to start downloading the Office setup file, after which you will be able to run and install it accordingly.

Does this work for you? Do keep me posted below; thank you.