Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to enable my apple account. Apple mini pad just update…

Customer Question
Need to enable my...

Need to enable my apple account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple mini pad just update to latest os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I am not on a Mac I amusing Apple mini IPad Did reset my password ***** out and in Still received same message Disable account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all the onfo

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the exact error message you are getting on your Apple mini pad after resetting the password?