Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not really sure I am using right password, but I need to get…

Customer Question
Not really sure I...

Not really sure I am using right password, but I need to get more storage I iCloud and they won’t let me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A couple weeks ago but they didn’t accept it on computer , Am on my iPad now need help there also

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not good at these things , my son handled it for me , just told me new password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Never use my computer because it keeps saying no wifi

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today?

Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 8 months ago

You can start your password ***** steps at https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid. Select and answer the questions presented.

If that still doesn't work for you can call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####and request account recovery assistance. Two-factor authentication for Apple ID help is available at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915.