Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having difficulty with my apple ID pass word. It wont…

Customer Question
I am having difficulty...

I am having difficulty with my apple ID pass word. It wont allow me to sign in and locked me many times before. I would prefer to talk to some and also start and change the credit card

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I need help to change password ***** apple account

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I do not know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Also give new credit card info

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

It seems like you are locked out of your apple account. You can reset the password ***** your apple account.

Please follow this steps and it will help you in resetting the password
1. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/
2. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.
3. Select Email authentication followed by Next.
4. Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.
5. If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.
6. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.
-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.
-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.
- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.
7. If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.
* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).
8. Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:
https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")
9. Once you have the ID and password, restart your iPhone and sign in.
If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know whether you using a iPhone or iPad? And could you help me with the OS version? So that I can help you with the exact instructions to change the payment information to a different credit card

Cannot get in to the account
I need some one help through secure connec t
what am i supposed to do now.
Send me the link to change the apple ID password
please send me a link to add a new password
I phone X