Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just installed my iMac and I am a first timer Mac person.

Customer Question
Good morning...I just installed...

Good morning...I just installed my iMac and I am a first timer Mac person. I would like to know how I can expand the screen, as well as, make the font larger.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I just installed in and no nothing about an imac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How to easily connect to the internet. Also would like some free games like: gin rummy, hearts, spider solitaire and spades

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Open the browser and click on the green + icon to expand

Which fonts are you referring to? In your browser?