Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i turn the flashlight on my iphone off and on. Iphone…

Customer Question
How do i turn...

How do i turn the flashlight on my iphone off and on

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 7 ios operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just turned it on this morning and cannot turn it off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the flashlight issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Swipe up from the bottom of the iPhone and this will bring Control Center. It will show some controls. At the bottom left, you will see flashlight icon. Tap it to turn off flash light.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.