Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to set up an IPad to use with the

Customer Question
Hi. I am...

Hi. I am trying to set up an IPad to use with the VNA2-AOBRD-64C9.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple iPad model A1822

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple model A1822 iOS10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It's brand new. I am only going to use it with this ELD device, and want to set it up. Your instructions that come with it are not helpful at all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Never mind. I got your site by accident. I thought I was accessing the Gorilla Safety's company FREE tech support.

Not a problem. I will process the refund now.