Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Seni and I have been trying to create an account with iTunes…

Customer Question
Hi mike my name...

Hi mike my name is ***** ***** and I have been trying to create an account with iTunes apple everytime I fill out the information including the 3 secret passwords questions it keeps telling me there is a problem to come back and try later help me if you can

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I have just installed it so I'm trying to create an account

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I am in the part where i am trying to set up the account i created a user name password ***** I'm in the part where its asking me for personal information and the 3 secret questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.