Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It has frozen again and is now black screen. I went to the…

Customer Question
It has frozen again...

It has frozen again and is now black screen. I went to the sasktel provider and it was fixed but

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This happened before and I lost all my contacts and everything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

The technician at the Sasktel office fixed my problem but this was the second time it had happened and I think my phone may be defective. If it happens again I will be seeing an Apple store as the phone is not a year old.