Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

After I sign in and go to a work page it buffers and never…

Customer Question
After I sign in...

After I sign in and go to a work page it buffers and never comes up with the site. For instance I wanted to travel so on my airline site I was able to sign in but the site that would show the flights would never come just buffers

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A good while ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which web browser are you using?

That is my correct info on credit card

Sometimes there is a block, please call our customer service at 1-***-***-**** and they can fix it for you

Josh i am going to wait until I have a tech savy friend to help me - this is the first time to use this site and I am not comfortable with it.

Okay, thank you.