Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am not able to add contacts into a group call. MacBook…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to add contacts into a group call

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacBook Air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Its the first time I've tried doing a group without having to patch them in individually. So I may be doing it incorrectly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think maybe I just need to someone to walk me through the process

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Is someone going to answer my question?
Answered in 1 day by:
12/3/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.